I am the mother of two adult children and a grandmother of one.
I am very motivated, compassionate and a good listener. I trained originally as a Radiographer and Ultrasonographer and worked in the NHS for several years.
I am now a qualified Counsellor (Person-Centred) and a Registered Member ofthe British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I am fully committed to working within the Ethical Framework of the BACP, so you can be assured of my confidentiality and professionalism.
I am an organised, structured and multi-faceted individual and have excellent time management skills.
Through working in placements, I have developed considerable experience and knowledge in working with survivors of domestic violence, childhood sex abuse, children and general counselling. I also have experience working with black and ethnic minorities and working with diversity.
- I offer flexible appointments
- Long or short term counselling
- Safe and confidential setting
I can work in a range of areas such as:
- Low self-esteem and confidence building
- Anxiety and depression
- Counselling for physical, mental and sexual abuse
- Domestic Violence
- General Counselling
- Feeling stuck and wanting to grow
- Experiencing losses such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
- Having health issues
- Looking for personal growth
- Dealing with unresolved issues