I am very motivated, compassionate and a good listener. I trained originally as a Radiographer and Ultrasonographer and worked in the NHS for several years.
I am a qualified Person-Centred counsellor and a registered and accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Through working in placements, I have considerable experience and knowledge in working with survivors of trauma, domestic violence, childhood sex abuse, children and general counselling. I also have experience working with black and ethnic minorities and working with diversity.
- I offer flexible appointments
- Long or short term counselling
- Safe and confidential setting
I can work in a range of areas such as:
- Low self-esteem and confidence building
- Anxiety and depression
- Counselling for physical, mental and sexual abuse
- Domestic Violence
- General Counselling
- Feeling stuck and wanting to grow
- Experiencing losses such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
- Having health issues
- Looking for personal growth
- Dealing with unresolved issues