Diploma Person-Centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute, London.
BA Honours Person-Centred Counselling, Middlesex University, London.
- Counselling Couples and family: A Person-Centred Approach May 2018, Metanoia
- Certificate in working with Couples and other relationships. March-June 2018. Grove
- Advanced Post Diploma certificate Course- Person Centred Couples Course. September & October 2018. Counselling Workshops and Training
- An introduction to Autism. November 2018: Counselling Workshops and Training.
- Person-Centred Couple and Family Therapy. Metanoia Institute (May, 2018)
- Christian Mindfulness. ACC. (May, 2018)
- CBT Essentials
- Introduction to CBT
- Spirituality & Counselling
- Self-Awareness in Therapeutic Relationships
- Self-Harm Self-Management
- The Trauma Counsellor’s Tool box
- Childhood sex abuse and Complex Trauma
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery
- Working with Suicide and Difficult Presentations
- Working with survivors of sexual abuse by females
- Working with sexual abuse within the family
- Working with Shame
- Domestic Violence awareness training for Counsellors
- Hidden Trauma
- The possibilities & Troubles of the Person-Centred Approach
- Building the foundations of Mindfulness
- Competency in using Psychological tests (CORE)
- Keeping the balance and Road Maps workshop (Ethics and Therapy law)
- The Practitioner Certificate in Neuroscience & Attachment Theory:
- Unit 1: Affective Neuroscience and attachment theory: considerations for Person-Centred Practice.
- Unit 2: The Neurology of Early Experiences and Affective regulation.
- Unit 3: Implicit and Explicit communication in Neuroscience.
- Unit 4: The Practicum & Reflective Practice Module of the Neuroscience Practitioner
- Place2be Safeguarding Training
- Communication and Counselling Skills for Sonographers